Offices · Manufacturing · Industrial · Restaurants · Retail · Apartments Hospital · Medical · Dental · Home Owner Associations
- 30+ Years – Serving Orange County
- General & Specialized Electrical Experience
- Affordable – Always Reliable – Licensed & Insured
When you choose Big Mike Electrical, you have access to a family owned, highly experienced , state licensed, certified electricians who have been serving commercial customers in Orange County for over thirty years.
Commercial – Industrial Electrical Services
We Troubleshoot all Electrical Problems
- Appliance circuits installed
- Networking cabling
- Install Sub-panels
- Install dedicated electrical service
- Ground fault circuit (GFCI) installed
- Kitchen Remodels
- Breakers and fuses Installs / Replace
- Outdoor Lighting / Electric receptacle
- Ceiling fan Install / Troubleshoot
- Security lighting
- Bathroom Remodels
- Smoke – CO2 detectors Installed / Replaced
- Dimmer switches Install / Replace
- Modular Furniture whips / outlets
- Electrical Outlets (moved / new)
- Phone drops
- Heavy equipment electrical service
- Upgrade Electric Panels
- HVAC Fuses – Checked / Replaced
- Whole building fans – Lower your HVAC needs
- Ballast Replacement
- Recessed lighting Installed
- Building / Office Remodel
- Service upgrades
- Dedicated computer server circuits
- Warehouse circuits installed / moved
- Florescent Lighting
- Telephone cabling installed / moved
- Equipment wiring
- Upgrade electrical service
- Exterior Building Security Lighting
For the past 30+ Big Mike Electrical has worked with hundreds of commercial clients and worked in every type of building. Whether you are a general contractors, retail business owner, apartment manager, operate a restaurant, manage a home owners association, operate a manufacturing or industrial building, you have at some time needed a competent licensed electrical contractor.
Every month or quarter, most businesses experience one or more electrical service needs.
Whether it is relocating an electrical outlet, repairing a lighting fixture, replace a circuit breaker, fix an exhaust fan, wiring for new equipment or installing a new phone line, many of our customers find it more efficient to use our monthly maintenance plan.
With a maintenance plan, we will respond immediately to your next electrical need, based on pre-approved pricing. If you are not available and your employee calls, we immediately respond to your business and repair or quickly perform any electrical need.
Do you oversee / manage a medical or dental facility and require an experience electrician to relocate or install new or used equipment? Medical and Dental equipment requires specialized electrical knowledge that we have based on our years of experience providing wiring for new and used equipment in hospitals and medical and dental offices. When it comes to setting up medical equipment, it’s important that you use a trustworthy and professional electrical contractor.
Who is Mike O’Connor, aka: Big Mike? After checking our references, you will know that this family owned electrical contractor is well respected throughout Orange County. We do what we promise and our rates are fair and competitive.
The next time you require a highly skilled electrician, call Big Mike Electric for a bid. Let’s build a solid business relationship.